Sunday, April 5, 2009

Set Picutres!

Thanks to The_Merc_With_A_Mouth at IMDB , there's a couple of new set pictures! They are all of what we presume will be the new "school set" in Vancouver.


From IMDB:


*His Golden Eyes added a comparison shot. Can you spot the similarities?
Also mentioned this along with the pictures (more evidence that this is in fact the New Moon set):

"Well I have further proof. They have added round tables. Another thing they have done is add country flags in the Cafeteria. Anyways I have 100% proof they are filming New Moon here. There was a shirt that said “Forks High”. That they put into the trophy case at the front, but when I saw, the crew member quickly hid it with a purple blanket and covered it up, then they locked the case. Its like they were… hiding something. lol."
*dun dun dun*

Thanks to The_Merc_With_A_Mouth @ IMDB for these shots =]

No comments:

Post a Comment