Sunday, April 5, 2009

More Set Pics!

Twilight-Gossip now has pics of the set that is supposed to be the outside parking lot of Forks HS!


I am pleased to announce that earlier today my husband and I have found the set where they will be recreating the outside parking lot of Forks High School. Below is the picture of the set that we found that will be used for the exterior scene of New Moon. Under that image is a picture of the actual school used in the twilight movie.

SOURCE

1 comment:

  1. I coach Varsity Cheer at Sequim High School, and my hubby is the Head Football Coach. We play Forks High School, and I can say without a doubt, that Forks High School is nowhere near as big or nice as the school that they use in the movie, also, it's not as diversified - there's only white loggers and a few Native Americans living in Forks. My husband was cracking up that they had an Asian and an African American in the group of friends in the movie. Forks really is a little teeny tiny town. It's not anything to really get excited about, but I do have to say, that the surrounding area: the Olympic National Parks, the Hoh Rain Forest, La Push, Sol Duc Springs, Lake Crescent, etc. is really BEAUTIFUL and all are great places to visit!!

    ReplyDelete