Thursday, January 8, 2009

Wow...So Behind!!

SO, I think the last post I did was in December!! I'm terrible! Well, I'm going to post what I did over this wonderful break (well, still on break).


Christmas Morning:

Me going through my stocking.

Waiting very patiently for my most wanted present.
*CoughiPodCough*

I got the Twilight soundtrack!!!



OME!! I got an iPod Chromatic!! No way!


Very happy children...why wouldn't we be??

It's Christmas!!!



New Year's week with the Dana's:


OME!! I got a iTunes Card & Edward shirt!!



Dana & Hallen Family's going to the San Diego Zoo!!

Kodak moment!

Oh Peter!!! Notice his head: it sparkles!!! Hehe....


Kids have passed out....that includes me!


Left to right: Sydney, Madi, & Thys.


Addie & me. There wasn't room on the couch....


Yes, Andrew was the only kid that didn't pass out. =]

1 comment:

  1. I love all the pictures and comments. What a fun holiday we had. I'll have to post New Year's Eve photos on my blog. help me? Maybe put them into a slide show. Love ya! Big momma

    ReplyDelete