Well, it's pretty late posting this. Anyway, Rob Pattinson has cut his hair!! When I found out, my first reaction was how he would look like in 'New Moon'. Would they put a wig on him?? Then if they did, would he look the same?? Ugh! WHY DID ROB DO THIS TO US?!?!? Is he trying to stress us out? He better not! But we shall find out...:)

'“Twilight” star Robert Pattinson is known for a lot of things, but first and foremost has to be his wildly styled hairdo that’s gotten Twilighters everywhere atwitter at the sight of him. So does hair make the man? That question will finally be answered, as Pattinson has decided to ditch his trademark locks in favor of a much shorter cut.'







Meg, I love the new cut~! if he were a worthy priesthood holder, the cut would fit perfectly. So, think of him as a good mormon boy, because, you can only imagine him as your true wuv anyway!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to my favorite 13 yr. old niece! You are so fun and I wish I could be around you more, we would have lots in common!
This old mama totally approves of the new do. I think do should be spelt du. Anyway...
ReplyDeleteMeg, its not so bad. It will grow back in a few weeks, right? Maybe he is wanting to play Jacob's part too!
ReplyDelete