You know I totally forgot about the wolf pack, from those pictures it looks like they are doing some good casting. So now Im trying to decide if I want to read the book again before the movie comes out. -- For Twilight Im thinking about having a movie night with my mom and sis but they haven't read the books, and probably wont, their loss right ;) so they aren't quite as enthusiastic as we are. Plus I like to make them into theme parties...but what would we eat??? :)
I AM NUMBER FOUR is the thrilling launch of a series about an exceptional group of teens as they struggle to outrun their past, discover their future—and live a normal life on Earth.
You know I totally forgot about the wolf pack, from those pictures it looks like they are doing some good casting. So now Im trying to decide if I want to read the book again before the movie comes out. -- For Twilight Im thinking about having a movie night with my mom and sis but they haven't read the books, and probably wont, their loss right ;) so they aren't quite as enthusiastic as we are. Plus I like to make them into theme parties...but what would we eat??? :)
ReplyDeletehehe....i have no idea!!
ReplyDelete