So I'm in Advanced Band for school. Every year the Advanced Band auditions for Disneyland. Usually the band makes it. This year yet again we made it! It was an awesome experience for me. Here are some goofy-teenager-kinda-pictures from Disneyland. Enjoy!!
This is Sydney & Becky hanging out with Hannah & me in the bus.
Hannah is so funny! You just have to crack up being with her.
Becky showing off her beautiful teeth, yes Becky you have gorgeous teeth.
This is Jamie. She wasn't in the band but her Mom
let her skip school to be at Disneyland with us.
These cuties are Christine & Crystal. They're great.
Here she is again. This is actually the best picture I ever took. :D
This was taken inside a ride. I actually blinded everyone with the flash. HEHE.
She's lost her mind!!!
Sugar rush....
While we were waiting in line for Matahorn,
Hannah was really bored so she said that I looked like I was getting stabbed,
Sydney had an apple in her mouth,
Jamie was yelling at Travis (long story: He's really annoying),
& Hannah looks like Robert Pattinson (Edward from Twilight)
constipated....LOL.
FYI: Hannah bought the picture, I just took a picture of the picture...:D
Here she is!
The only picture of me. How sad. :(
Kodiak moment!
The last ride was the one and only SPACE MOUNTAIN.







What a fun day! Take the camera with you this weekend. I want some more great pictures. Make sure you're in more of them though. :]
ReplyDeleteyou totally bought those glasses cause spunk ransom has them..i love it..oh and I know something you don't know.
ReplyDeletehey when does twilight the dvd come out???
ReplyDeletethe dvd comes out on March 21st!!
ReplyDelete