I guess Collider (whoever that is) has
an interview with Catherine Hardwicke (Twilight Director)
about the DVD stuff.
FYI: When I saw this, I had to post it ; so I'm not trying to copy HisGoldenEyes.com
Collider: I'm curious, I know that you just got back recently and I'm pretty sure you're not thinking about yet, but what can we look forward to on the DVD/Blue-ray?
Catherine: Actually, I have been working on the DVD already. So we put together all the deleted scenes and extended scenes, there's quite a few, like 12 or something like that. And then I made some montages of some other crazy elements, like more vampire kiss, biting. And more human hi jinks. And I made a pretty wild music video, like a remix of Bella's Lullaby and I did some pretty trippy things that you may like.
Thanks HisGoldenEyes!







i am too exited! you know wat i said about the protest, well on tuesday their tryin to com to redlands temple.
ReplyDelete